Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Reviews for Living the Thin Life

I put a lot of time into writing Living the Thin Life, with the hopes that it would help my readers lose weight and then maintain that healthy weight for life. So I love hearing their reviews of my book and their success stories!

Entertaining and Informative
"This little book is designed for REAL people. Easy to read, entertaining, informative - a departure from the "one-size-fits-all" mentality of most diet books, it offers practical solutions that can be adapted to any lifestyle. I especially enjoyed the chapter on eating personality - it really helped me figure out the best diet plan for me. If you're frustrated with complicated diets, punishing exercise routines, and lack of motivation, this book's for you!"

Handy Reference Plus Recipes
"What I really loved about this book is that the author is not a professional nutritionist or fitness instructor. Elle Meyer is a woman who has figured out how to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle and is sharing her tips and tricks in this book. There are also a lot of recipes at the end of the book, that I can't wait to try out. This book is a easy read with loads of great information and I feel like this will be a handy reference for the rest of my life."

I Am Lion - Hear Me Roar!
"I am always trying to eat less, exercise more - something. So I loved the tips that this book and website have. The recipes and downloadable forms are great to help keep you on track - if nothing else to make you think about what you are eating. And I loved finding out my eating personality.....apparently I am a lion...roaaar! Which means I need a high protein low carb diet plan. Interesting! Which one are you?"

Check out more reviews on Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment