Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Reviews for Chronicle of the Mound Builders

It's always nice to hear what people think of my work. Here are some reviews for Chronicle of the Mound Builders:

Kudos for an Entertaining Book
"I thoroughly enjoyed this book. The writing is tight and the story is well constructed. The story consists of two story lines -- the first being the story of an Aztec father and son who are forced to flee their home, and the second being the story of a modern day archeology team that discovers a well-preserved jar containing a codex depicting the ancient story. The codex is sought by others, hoping it will lead to a talisman with supernatural power. Both stories draw the reader in and make you eager to find out what happens."

Awesome and Fresh Read
"I loved this book. It is a new concept on history facts and was a wonderful read. Kept my interest for the whole book. I live in St Louis and loved that it was incorporated into the book. Also learned some new facts about St Louis history. I would recommend this to people who love history with a new twist. Very well written and you can tell research was done."

I LOVE IT!!!!!
"I just finished the Chronicle and really loved the story. Fascinating! I liked the back and forth in time with each chapter. It was definitely my kind of story line. When does the movie come out?"

Read more reviews at Amazon.com (average 4.5 stars) and goodreads.com (average 4 stars).

No comments:

Post a Comment